We’re here for you
Express Systems provide ongoing support for Synergist users so that you get the most out of your system.
We like to make sure that as a Synergist user you are kept up to date with new features and developments with the software or if you experience any problems with using the system, you have somewhere to turn to.
Where to go for support:
- Log issues via the internal forum set up to up to notify your ‘System Super User’ e.g. email, spread sheet, flip chart
- Send a Synergist ‘Activity’ with an immediate alert to log your query
- Set up initial weekly meetings to share knowledge and good practice
We invite your agency’s Super User to attend our webinars to keep them up to date with new features in Synergist and to give them tips for making the most out of their system. The Super User has overall knowledge of how Synergist can be configured for your organisation and they will be the main point of contact for internal staff in your agency.
- Click on ‘help’ whilst logged into Synergist. Click ‘Help for Synergist’ to browse to online help notes. Sections can be printed but it covers the whole system so could be vast
- Click ‘Help’ and click the link to the ‘Synergist Knowledge base’, type in questions to read related articles. User logins can be provided to leave feedback on articles
- Click on ‘About Synergist’ to follow the link for Online Tutorials and videos
- Email your account manager; Louise Neale, Lesley Hill or Karen Moss
Take a look at our videos for demonstrations and tips for using you job costing and project management software, Synergist.
Visit our LinkedIn forum
Join in discussions with other Super Users, ask your questions and get answers.
We’ve put together lots of tips and guides to help our users. You can download them here.